What a Christmas,
I can now breathe a sigh of relief as Christmas came and went with the following achievements:
1) daughter still fervently believes in Father Christmas (there were a few wobbles which I managed to save) each year I am having to up my game (and get hubby to follow suit)
2) son managed to contain his excitement and wake-up at a decent time in the morning and not complain when we asked him to steady up a bit on present opening- we managed to eek it out so they both opened their last present at 4pm rather than everything at 6am!
3) hubby and I did not have any arguments – apart from a small one relating to photos on the phone going awol – I subsequently ‘accidentally’ broke the phone so hubby had to buy a new one…
4) None of us were ill and all our family were well …..touching wood 1000 times on this
5) we actually felt like we had caught up with each other after a year of rushing around like blue arsed flies.
Now looking forward to 2016, a new house, new job, new schools and an amazing volunteering opportunity that I hope will help.
This blog is for UNICEF.
Thanks for reading.