There comes a time when I get ‘hooked’ browsing for something online. I find it comes and goes in cycles, dependant on mood. But it goes something like this:
– Pinterest search for interiors (when feel like staying at current house)
-Rightmove (when feel like moving)
– Good School Guide (when thinking of moving then panic about schools in area)
– eBay (when any of the family members wardrobe needs updating – and when trying to ‘refresh house’)
– Gumtree (when searching for bargains)
– linked in (when being nosy and looking for a job)
– Facebook (using hubby’s account as don’t like using my own – when I’m feeling nosy)
– Yet to discover Instagram as running out of spare time constantly staring at screen!
Now to a good old fashioned book….
This blog is for UNICEF.
Thanks for reading.